We can endure almost anything if we know why it is happening. But we don’t always get the luxury of knowing why. And sometimes life is just hard, challenging, and dark. There are seasons that all of us go through when the bottom falls out and we don’t know what to do. Today, join Melanie Redd and some wisdom from the ministry of Pastor Adrian Rogers as we look at how we can discover greater courage as we walk through the dark seasons of life. Learn how to be a woman of courage even in the midst of the very worst days.
- Following Hard After GodJune 21, 2022
- 12 Ways to Have More Joy & Laughter in Your LifeJune 4, 2022
- How to Discover Greater Courage As You Walk Through Dark Seasons of LifeMay 21, 2022
- How to Find Peace in the StormMay 10, 2022
- How to Help the Next Generation Know Jesus PersonallyApril 25, 2022
- What are Some Outstanding Benefits of Having A Coach Right Now?April 12, 2022
- How to Keep Going When You’d Rather QuitMarch 21, 2022